Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Working on novel and Bloggs


Sorry to have not written in a few days. Been pondering on rules and punishments, once I have those two done on the facts I will be done with the facts for the m’pire novel and finish working on background and picture info for m’pire. I best hurry since November is already half done and December is when I will work on the background and fact info for the moon people world.

I have also been working on getting my recipe book up to date and getting rid of recipes that were okay not great but okay. Putting pictures with the recipes I want to keep. By getting pictures of different recipes I have: I have managed to find some awesome blogs to look at and keep.

Hey if you have a blog you want me to look at leave me the address for the blog. Or if you know of an awesome blog tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment