Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November and December Goals

Goals for November and December of 2011

Work on the character background info, character lists, and facts about the story and the different worlds I am creating for both books.  I want to have a binder for each book so that when I am writing the books if I have any questions on facts or a certain characters looks I can go to my binder.  

Some might say that is neurotic and over organizing could be my downfall but I realized I needed this organization when I was free writing and having to keep going back to different areas to find out if my character had blond hair or blue eyes so I could keep track.  Some people might say you should already know what that character looks like but I have read books where one person is short and then the next book they are tall or one minute the character had green eyes and then later in the book had blue eyes.  I want my characters to have one look thought out the whole books.

When both binders are done than I can finish writing the m’pire book and start on the moon people book.

If you are a writer what is your process in writing?  Is it free write then revise, or is it organization and then write?

No comments:

Post a Comment