Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursdays Work


Today I am working on the facts behind the m’pire world. What type of government do they have, what are the rules in their government, what is the punishment should one break the rule, how do they view humans, and many more questions that pertain to building a different world with different rules. I love this part of writing you can make up different worlds and people, situations that you may never face and go to different places you may never get to be in or see. I find this part the best part, creating the world and the obstacles the characters will face.

My hope in this blog is if I write for this blog everyday then I will get my creative juices flowing and hopefully my writing will become better. As well as, if I sit down to write for the blog I will open up the word to start writing in my book.

What is your favorite part to writing an essay, novella, or book? What helps a writer become a better writer?


No comments:

Post a Comment