Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dafeenah's Blog

Ever since I created a blog and sighed up for the blog challenged I have been looking at other people’s blogs. I love finding out new information as well as seeing if that person can offer me any services in the future. I found such a blog for indie writers. Dafeenah is a wonderful woman, who has gone through challenges in life and overcame them. I have had the fortune to read some of her writing through her blog. Just reading her blog posts makes me believe that she will be an amazing writer, I hope to one day see a book with her name as the author. Until then she helps build her profile and income through designing blog and cover designs for eBooks. I know when I finish my e-book I will be contacting her to design my e-book cover.
Her website is http://dafeenah-hiddentreasure.blogspot.com/p/indie-designz.html
Please go to her blog leave a message to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment