Friday, July 1, 2011

1st day of blog challenge - Adele

Adele - Is a young lady who has an amazing voice, love of poetry, and is very hilarious. She is from the U.K. I just love their accents. When you hear her voice you think she must be an older woman from the wisdom and understanding in her lyrics. However she is only 21 to 22 years of age amazing what a person can accomplish if they set there minds to their goal. Her first album came out when she was only 19.This young lady has even won Grammy awards. I love her songs, hometown glory, rolling in the deep, and Rumor has it. There has been many response about her weight which I find just awful because she is gorgeous. She may not be toothpick skinny but that girl has serious curves. If I was into girls, I would so do her. She is funny and down to earth and can make me laugh so hard I am crying when I watch her interviews. One interview in particular with Graham Norton was hilarious. You can find this interview on YouTube, here is the links
Part 1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrBoWIR8Ogk&playnext=1&list=PLA0E99FEC48EBBBF0
Part 2 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP8dXEEtHJY&feature=related
Part 3 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qEAGnnPKOI&feature=related
What is your favorite song from Adele and why? Has her music inspired a poem, story or an emotion to help you write a scene in your book?
I tend to listen to classical music or techno when I write but I might just add her into the mix and see what flows on my word screen for my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment