Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chloe Neill

Chloe Neill is another amazing book author. Her series that deals with vampires is awesome in all ways, seems to be more real in the action and less with the in between the sheets aspect of the book. I love that her first 3 books deals with the relationship between the heroin and the main man squeeze. I have to say that I did not read her 4 book and after reading her reviews she cut out an important character that well really upset me to know. Understandably I will wait for her to write the next book and I will read the reviews to see how she fixes that problem if she does not fix the problem, then I am not going to finish the series. Even though I am a little upset at her right now, she is still an amazing author.
Her website link is http://www.chloeneill.com/
Have you ever read a series and become disappointed in the series and stopped reading that series, did you ever go back and finish that series later on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment