Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beth Fantaskey

Beth Fantaskey. Who is that you ask; she is a Young adult author. She also works as a professor in college, has two kids and still finds time to write amazing books. She makes me look like I am slacking off in my duty to my book.  She has written three books so far, her first book that I read anyway so to me it is her first book is Jessica’s Guide to dating on the dark side.  Then she wrote Jekyll loves Hyde, and last but defiantly not least is Jessica rules the dark side.  Her book Jessica’s guide to dating on the dark side is about a young American girl who discovers that she is a vampire and meets her prince charming along the way. I find that her book was a little on the darker side than the romance side.  I also tend to like my books more on the R side to XR as far as rating for reading pleasure however even though her books are more PG-13 I liked her books.
She even added a free part of Jessica’s life before her next book is available, so if you love her then you are in for a treat. 
Her website - http://www.bethfantaskey.com/index.html
Leave me a message on your preference on reading rates, do you like more books that are PG, PG-13, R, or XR, and why do you like that rating more than others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment