Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The New Year Goals


The New Year has begun. 2012 is my new year to a happier and accomplished writer. How do I plan to achieve this well I will have goals. The last week of December I wrote down like 11 to 15 goals for the new year but then I read an article to pare down to the most 2 -3 important goals for the new year and you will be able to achieve success. After reading the article I pared down to the most important goals for the New Year.

Goal 1 – Exercise and lose weight. I weighed 125 pounds when I met my husband. What is it about meeting your soul mate that has you packing on the pounds? I gained a lot of weight before we married and spending 3 months with a trainer I was able to get down to 135 pounds on our wedding day in India. Now that was 2 years ago and my weight is a whopping 160 pounds. OUCH. So I need to get back to 125 pounds to be healthy and happy.

Goal 2 - Write, write and more writing. I want to write and finish my first book before the end of 2012.  I hope to finish at least one chapter a week and have my first rough draft of my book down by June and then be able to work on updates and publish it electronically by the end of 2012.

Goal 3 - Work on making my outward appearance shine. I am one lazy person when it comes to hair, makeup and clothes. I always want to do more on my outward appearance but never do and then feel unhappy with my look. My plan of action already took place on Dec 31, 2011. I got my hair cut that day and it looks awesome. Since I am a lazy person the hair stylist picked a simple and beautiful cut that even when I don’t do a thing to it, it still looks awesome. Lucky for her she just got a new customer for life.

I will still have small goals on the side but these 3 goals is what I strive to achieve. With that said each week I will let you know how I am doing on these three goals and also let you know if I have tried any new recipes and give you my take on them.

Hear me roar I am ready for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment