Thursday, May 26, 2011

My First day at Blogging

Okay so I have no idea what to write or even where to begin. I am starting a romance novel and wanted to learn to be a better writer by well writing more. You know what they say the more you write the better a writer you will be. Practice makes perfect. Because of that philosophy I have started a blog. I don’t expect this blog to be viewed by millions, so here goes. 
I remember in 5th grade my math teacher would always tell us that practice makes perfect, to practice, practice and practice some more. We were learning multiplication and every day he would give us 25 to 50 multiplication problems and we would have like 5 minutes to do the quiz. That was his idea of trying to make us better in math, it worked for me. I loved that math teacher. However the next year he became my English teacher. I didn’t like him so much after that. I hated Grammar; I am the worst at Grammar. Even in College my English Teachers would tell me “Very creative, very organized, work on your grammar.”    
For that reason, I was always afraid to write, I figured that Grammar is one of the main ingredients and well I sucked at that so I couldn’t be a writer. Every day I battle with that voice in my head saying what are you doing you can’t write, nobody will read it and they will persecute you for your horrible Grammar but I write anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am quite confident that people who never give up and are persistent always succeed in life :-) .. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete